Filming FB for private individuals?

Avant d'être une star du petit écran, Fort Boyard c'est une histoire ancrée dans les rivalités franco-anglaises du XVIIe siècle. Aujourd'hui, après les tournages, il devient un lieu touristique incontournable.
Ouvert Ă  tous : inscription non obligatoire

Modérateur: Modérateurs

Filming FB for private individuals?

Messagepar Vladimir » Lun 2 Avr 2012 17:22

First of all sorry that I don't speak French.
I just want to ask, is it possible to film FB for private individuals?

One of my friends who lives in Germany is able to afford it (he owns a business). He lives in Germany, but he is Russian.
So I just have a few questions:

1). is it possible? My friend doesn't work on TV, but he just wants to organise a filming;
2). How much does it cost to film one episode (for example full version, which is 1h50)?
3). is it possible to choose the format? For example 10 challenges, 7 adventures etc. Is it flexible? Or there are just few variants to choose from (52min version, 1h50min version etc)?
4). Who is perfoming a video installation? I mean compiling video, putting music and visual effects etc

5). Will he have sole rights for these episodes after filming? Will he able to sell these episodes to a TV channel?
6). Who should he contact in ALP? Is it special email for this?
Vladimir

Re: Filming FB for private individuals?

Messagepar kevinfortboyard » Mer 4 Avr 2012 14:33

Hello and welcolme ! :hello2:

If you mean filming in Fort Boyard (and not from a boat), unfortunately I don't think it's possible. Only teams related with the production, Adventure Line Productions, shoot in the place for the game show. I've never heard a third team filming a game version for its own account.

The production rents the fort for a short period and makes their TV show exclusively. Of course, some other television teams out of the Fort Boyard game show sometimes come on the fortress and do a report for example. But it's rare. Also, you need permission from the General council of the department. And may be there is no equipment for the game show when they come (the TV show production has already left).

But you (or your friend) can always ask ALP (the production) and the "Conseil général de la Charente-Maritime" - General council of the department of Charente-Maritime - (the fort's owner) to see if an arrangment is possible, but frankly, as I already said, I don't think it's possible.

See you. :clindoeil2:

PS : And sorry for my english ! :mrgreen:
Kevinfortboyard - Modérateur des Forums et Rédacteur
L' « Historien » du Fort.
Geolier du vieux vaisseau de pierre à la dérive...
kevinfortboyard
. Boyardnaute d'Or .
. Boyardnaute d'Or .

Messagepar Vladimir » Mer 4 Avr 2012 16:56

kevinfortboyard a Ă©crit:Hello and welcolme ! :hello2:

If you mean filming in Fort Boyard (and not from a boat), unfortunately I don't think it's possible. Only teams related with the production, Adventure Line Productions, shoot in the place for the game show. I've never heard a third team filming a game version for its own account.

The production rents the fort for a short period and makes their TV show exclusively. Of course, some other television teams out of the Fort Boyard game show sometimes come on the fortress and do a report for example. But it's rare. Also, you need permission from the General council of the department. And may be there is no equipment for the game show when they come (the TV show production has already left).

But you (or your friend) can always ask ALP (the production) and the "Conseil général de la Charente-Maritime" - General council of the department of Charente-Maritime - (the fort's owner) to see if an arrangment is possible, but frankly, as I already said, I don't think it's possible.

See you. :clindoeil2:

PS : And sorry for my english ! :mrgreen:

It seems my message wasn't understandable. :content2:
I mean filming a FB episode, like that countries (except France) who's coming to FB and playing there.
My friend pays and ALP organises filming a FB episode like they do it for Germany, Netherlands etc.
Vladimir

Messagepar kevinfortboyard » Jeu 5 Avr 2012 14:41

Vladimir a Ă©crit:It seems my message wasn't understandable. :content2:
I mean filming a FB episode, like that countries (except France) who's coming to FB and playing there.
My friend pays and ALP organises filming a FB episode like they do it for Germany, Netherlands etc.

In fact, I understood your question (I guess) but I didn't find the good words ! :mrgreen: Ok, so you mean that your friend wants the production to organize a kind of real Fort Boyard game show for him, in the fortress, with all challenges/adventures in cell or outside, all the material that ALP needs, and in return he pay them, right ?

If that is correct, I don't think it's possible. I've never heard that ALP shoots for someone else or rents all their material for someone else, more precisely for private individuals. But if he owns a business, he can always try and contact the production.

But tell me if I answer your question. :clindoeil2:
Kevinfortboyard - Modérateur des Forums et Rédacteur
L' « Historien » du Fort.
Geolier du vieux vaisseau de pierre à la dérive...
kevinfortboyard
. Boyardnaute d'Or .
. Boyardnaute d'Or .

Retourner vers Escalier extérieur : Histoire et tourisme